Friday, April 23, 2010

Change of topic????

I have decided on changing my topic for the blog, since I noticed that all I do was "digging the land".(It's an expression Koreans use to express the act of saying complaints and gloomy stuff about themselves-which is was I was doing.)
I have decied that I will post about favorite characters of mine in different comic books, inspired by Aki's blog! ^^

So, today's guest is...

Akira from Samurai Deeper Kyo!!!

Samurai Deeper Kyo is a "story of Demon Eyes Kyo as he seeks to regain his body after his soul was sealed inside the body of his rival, Mibu Kyoshiro. Kyo is joined in his search by the bounty-hunter Shiina Yuya, the heir to the Tokugawa shogunate Benitora, and Sanada Yukimura, a known rival of the Tokugawa."

Now, he is NOT my favorite favorite character, although I like him, and I bet my friends thought that I would choose Hibari Kyoya, who is my utmost favorite character, as my first guest.

In a way, "Akira" is a very important character to me.
"Samurai Deeper Kyo" was the first ever comic that I read with my friends.
At the time, we used to choose the characters with the most simmilar personality to ourselves in that comic, and called us after the name of the character.

A few facts about Akira:
-He is blind, but he trained himself so hard, tha he doesnt have much difficulty with feeling the surrounding.
-He is sort of obsessed to Kyo, who is his hero and rival.
-He can be very sarcastic and ironical when he wants to, which is most of the time. -▽-;;

Now, you might have guessed, but 'Akira' was the character chosen for me.
REASONS:
1.Akira has height complex -I have height complex(I was the shortest)
2.He mostly used ice in his attacks -my hands were so cold all the time, that when I touched someone, that person went sort of electrified.
3.The relationship between me and my best friend, who was called Hotaru, was simillar to the relationship between Hotaru and Akira(Our characters).
And so on.
Here's a picture of Akira and Hotaru: Akira's the blue clothes, and Hotaru is red.


Another picture:

Information from Wikipedia.