Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Sudden Interest in Super Junior


Dear Via,

I think I really get affected by my friends easily.
Recently, Hye Bin and Mari have been going on about Super Junior almost everytime they see each other.

And I got sort-of-affected

I'm NOT really in to it like my two friends are,(I have my interest in some other place)but I do think this section of entertainment is interesting.

By the way, my favorite member in this Boy-singing-group is Sung-min, who looks like this,





Ahhh!!!So cute!!!>//<
Handsome!!!

Hye bin's favorite is Hee-chul who looks like...



Well...I think the word 'pretty' fits here more than 'handsome' -_-;;;

Now, Mari's favorite is Han-kyoung, who is a chinese,



Cute and cool, I belive.


Ah...refreshment in my eyes...lovely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah!
not hankyoung, he is hangeng or hankyung!
hankyung is the coolest person! lovely person!

Sungmin is... well... very very cute^^